Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Beginning again....

I've seen so many blogs on the internet and thought, 'wow, that is so cool' and then remembered our family blog that hasn't had a new post in over 9 months....

It's September now, so it's spring here in Auckland. The nights aren't as cold and the days are warmer. Today is really sunny but I'm taking it easy inside because I've had a sore throat for the past 5 days. This is my third day off work, but I'm definitely going back tommorrow. Two days and then the term is over. Then, a two week break. Then, 10 weeks of teaching. Then, Christmas and 6 weeks holidays.

Maree is at school today; she is studying to be a primary school teacher. The school is in Henderson which is a 30 minute drive away. Rachel goes with Maree and goes to a playcenter on the school grounds. She really likes playing with her friends, playing in the sandpit and bouncing on the trampoline (this is Rachel, not Maree)

Okay, I'd better not overdue it or it'll be a few months before I write again!

No comments: